Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 1084
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 172
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 105
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 103
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 84
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 48
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 35
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 33
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 32
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 30
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 27
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 22
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 17
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 16
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 15
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 13
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 11
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 9
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 9
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 5
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 4
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 4
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 3
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 3
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 3
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 3
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 1
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 21
- Offres d'emploi Communication 2
- Offres d'emploi Finance 19
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 38
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 145
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 15
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 82
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 15
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 388
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 746
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 219
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 16
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 119
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 84
Regional Sales Manager - System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager (Belgium & Luxembourg)
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager Belgium & Luxembourg
Primary Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our dynamic Sales team to work across our Data Protection portfolio. In this position, you will be working closely with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales team.
Your main focus will be to plan, manage and grow the Data Protection business (HSM’s, Data Encryption, Key Management) within Belgium & Luxembourg
As market leader within Digital Identity and Security, Thales makes personal digital interaction simple and secure in an increasingly connected society. From secure software to biometrics and encryption, Thales provides technologies and services that enables business and governments to authenticate identities and protect data, enabling its clients to offer trusted digital services to billions of individuals.
Are you passionate about Sales and Cybersecurity and want to join an innovative company in a time where data protection is more crucial than ever? Do you have a proven track record within SI/SP/Channel Sales and a strong ability to understand your clients’ complex needs? Do you have a high drive and determination to be successful and develop yourself?
If yes, then maybe this opportunity as SI/SP/Channel Account Manager at Thales CPL is something for you!
As System Integrator/Service Provider/Channel Manager for Belgium & Luxembourg you will be responsible for developing & managing a defined list of Systems Integrators, Service Providers, Channel Partners & Consultancy Organisations which include the likes of BT, Steria, NTT, Fujitsu, Accenture, KPMG, to name a few.
The mains focus will be on creating, developing and executing sales strategies for the defined partners/accounts as well as generating accurate and realistic account plans & sales forecasts with the aim to drive business.
Therefore we are looking for a dynamic sales person who likes to work in small teams and takes responsibility and ownership of the business. As the Cybersecurity business is expected to be one off the fastest growing business in the future there is a great potential for success.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop, manage and grow revenue driving relationships through Strategic Partners Integrators and VAR’s
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and partner/customer contact towards maximizing sales and achieving agreed business aims
- Develop and leverage a high profile presence within pre-defined targeted accounts and verticals and establish strong long-term relationships/partnerships with key partners with the goal to generate joint business opportunities
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy
- Work closely with the local Sales team and align on a joint strategic approach towards the market
- Work with the local Marketing teams to develop marketing plans that will support the growth.
- A Hunter mentality with a focus on new business and cross- and up-selling within the important existing customer base.
- Joint Business planning resulting in maintaining and developing existing and new customers
- Attend online and on-site trainings and develop and maintain the relevant knowledge and skills
- Regular reporting and forecasting to Sales Director BeNeLux
Skills, Experience Qualifications:
- 5+ years of sales experience in IT, Security or cloud.
- A degree within Business, Sales and/or IT
- Sales/marketing orientation, with a high level of knowledge of the system integrator or service provider marketplace and a good understanding of the security market.
- Direct experience driving sales and business development activity with system integrators, service providers & VAR’s
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, business development
- Capable of closing complicated deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion
- A proven track record of developing long term relationships and selling specialist hardware and software solutions, ideally in a security software /cloud environment.
- Experience collaborating with partner sales teams to identify opportunities for new business through their sales process including sales collateral, joint customer presentations, and other sales enablement/GTM activities.
- Technically proficient in software and hardware IT Security/Basic Crypto knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to communicate sales and marketing strategy
- A proven structured approach / methodology to organize, manage and execute a detailed Sales Account Plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong coordination and collaboration skills
- Experience with SFDC as CRM is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French & English
Thales is giving you an excellent opportunity to develop a dynamic career in a friendly, international team and environment where we value your contribution, believe in your potential and are committed to your development. We support you with a clear career path that is underpinned by our policies of promotion from within, mobility, training and development programs. In line with our strategy of putting the needs of customers at the center of everything we do, and our commitment to innovation, we know it is our people who make it happen, and together we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply today!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats