Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2333
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 168
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 85
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 78
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 74
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 70
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 57
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 39
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 36
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 14
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 10
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 9
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 9
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 7
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Biélorussie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 43
- Offres d'emploi Communication 8
- Offres d'emploi Finance 59
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 122
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 311
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 28
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 6
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 177
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 53
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 696
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1050
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 262
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 35
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 317
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 103
2020 Digital Content Apprentice
Full time, Alternance
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Content Production
All working patterns will be considered for this role, including part-time and term-time contracts.
Are you looking for an employer who will sponsor you through your qualification, whilst providing valuable and exciting on-the-job experience within a global, innovative and industry leading organisation?
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in our Learning Hub producing and maintaining digital communications and development material for our apprentice, graduate and professional hire Talent Acquisition teams.
The purpose of this apprenticeship role is to support the delivery of our talent acquisition brand and reputational campaigns – providing advice regarding online channels and supporting the core UK external and internal content strategies and implementation programmes.
- Collaborate with the communication function to manage social media channels and plan schedules around peaks of Talent Acquisition activity
- Engage with targeted audiences and key influencers to increase brand awareness
- Content generation - produce clear, compelling and motivating content quickly
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, and email
- Stakeholder Management - work closely with stakeholders on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
- Ensure that content is diverse an inclusive
- Create storyboards, scripts, learning content and assessment material for new e-learning modules
- Create online, engaging and interactive digital solutions to meet business needs
- Evaluate existing materials and convert to digital content
- Partner with the UK Digital Learning and Development specialist to execute a digital transformation strategy that evolves the Digital learning approach
As a ‘Content Producer’ Apprentice you will be studying towards a Level three qualification in content creation. For the duration of this one year programme you will be given one day per week in which to study, for the other four days you will be working in the business, applying your learning and gaining invaluable on the job experience. At the end of your apprenticeship you will be working within the Talent, Learning and Culture team in Thales UK.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to learn. A self-starter who is able to manage their time, show initiative and has a genuine interest in Thales. Successful candidates will show self-discipline and an aspiration to build a career.
This role is ideally suited if you have a passion for sharing a story using words, images, or audio – with an understanding of how to create content that interests an audience. We’re looking for an apprentice with a keen interest in new digital technologies, with experience of social media outreach and blogs. Editorial skills, and a command of the English language is important for success in the role.
You will also need:
Candidates will require a minimum of five GCSEs 9 – 4 (A – C) – with a minimum of a 6 in English. Due to the creative nature of this apprenticeship a portfolio of your creative/digital work would be an advantage.
Right to Work in the UK for the duration of the one-year programme.
Closing date: Our applications will close at 11.59pm on Friday 3rd January 2020, this is the only time we will be accepting applications this year. Please note, we will be in contact by the end of January 2020 with details of next steps.
All apprentices require full Security Clearance in line with United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) requirements- to gain clearance you will typically need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of five years. As part of this process you will be asked to provide evidence of your identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Security Clearance please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats