Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2257
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 224
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 143
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 90
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 86
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 70
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 57
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 54
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 34
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 25
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 21
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 13
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 11
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 7
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 7
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 6
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 6
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 4
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 4
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 44
- Offres d'emploi Communication 10
- Offres d'emploi Finance 53
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 130
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 318
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 24
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 3
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 172
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 55
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 689
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1064
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 253
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 32
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 290
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 95
2020 Data Analyst Apprentice
Full time, Alternance
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship – Talent Data Analyst Apprentice
Are you looking for an employer who will sponsor you through your qualifications, whilst providing valuable and exciting on-the-job experience within a global, innovative and industry leading organisation?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for working with people and driving data to make decisions? To identify business problems and present insights in a compelling way that influences action?
This role offers an exciting opportunity to produce and maintain analytics for our Apprentice, Graduate and Talent Acquisition teams as well as the Thales learning Hub.
Within this role, you will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong analytical skills. You will be key in compiling data from multiple systems to tell stories and to answer vital business questions such as “What do higher performing teams have in common?” or “Why do our employees have a four year itch?”
- Become an expert on business and industry research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence talent, learning and culture to make real impact.
- Drive competitive intelligence research and analysis for a range of challenges
- Identify business problems and present insights to influence actions.
- Produce reports to provide insight and recommendations for how to improve the hiring, learning and talent processes, increase employee retention rates and help identify employees who should be considered for advancement.
- Using data to report return on investment for activities
- Creating and delivering specialised presentations and training on HR related data topics across the business
This is an 18-24 month programme working towards a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship, including BCS accredited qualifications (BCS is the Chartered Institute for IT). The programme is delivered via a blended learning model, whereby you will undertake both classroom and online study, alongside your role within Thales – applying your learning in a real life environment.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be working as a Data Analyst within Thales UK.
This opportunity is based in Crawley. All working patterns will be considered for this role, including part-time and term-time contracts.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology, digital transformation and the future of data and analytics (i.e. automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning).
Successful candidates will show strong project management skills and be highly organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You should be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
You should be proficient in Microsoft Office products including ability to use lookups, pivot tables and multiple variable formulas in Excel. As well as, being familiar with data visualisation such as patterns, trends and correlations.
You should have excellent analytical skills including the ability to organize and analyse large data sets, detect and correct errors, interpret results to various audiences, and take responsibility for data quality as well as exceptional attention to detail.
You will also need:
Candidates will have attained A-Level standard or equivalent, in Maths and at least one further STEM based subject such as Physics, ICT, Computing or Electronics. They will also require English and Maths at GCSE (grade C or above).
Right to Work in the UK for the duration of the programme.
Closing date: Our applications will close at 11.59pm on Friday 3rd January 2020, this is the only time we will be accepting applications this year. Please note, we will be in contact by the end of January 2020 with details of next steps.
All apprentices require full Security Clearance in line with United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) requirements - to gain clearance you will typically need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of five years. As part of this process you will be asked to provide evidence of your identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Security Clearance please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats