Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2309
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 162
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 78
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 65
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 63
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 47
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 38
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 26
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 14
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 14
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 11
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 10
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 7
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 6
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 3
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Biélorussie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 41
- Offres d'emploi Communication 6
- Offres d'emploi Finance 53
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 121
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 304
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 28
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 4
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 177
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 51
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 640
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 974
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 262
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 33
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 307
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 70
2020 Procurement Graduate
Full time, Graduate
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, we’re transforming the world around us.
The Procurement function is responsible for effectively acquiring the goods and services the company needs in order to win new business and deliver profitable projects, it is therefore uniquely placed to contribute to both the top and bottom line. It typically manages orders and contracts equating to over 60% of the company’s turnover, impacting on Thales product quality, performance, growth and reputation.
Being a Procurement professional means understanding the strategy of our businesses, working in an international environment, conducting complex negotiations, co-ordinating multidisciplinary internal teams and working with external companies to improve their performance to us. The skills and experience you will acquire in the function are readily transferable, offering a wide variety of career opportunities both inside the function and with the many others with which we interface on a daily basis. No wonder one of our current Graduates described the Procurement function in five words: “challenging, dynamic, complex, strategic, teamwork” and concluded that “no two days are the same”.
You’ll be joining a world class procurement function recently awarded ‘Advanced Platinum’ Certification status by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
You’ll be expected to complete four six-month placements across various Thales sites and businesses in the UK so flexibility on your location is required for this role. Our main sites are; Crawley, Glasgow, Bristol, Belfast, Reading, Cheadle, London and Templecombe.
- Helping define and implement sourcing policies for goods and services
- Negotiating and executing orders and subcontracts
- Working on must win bids to optimise the bought-in value
- Managing supplier performance and relationships
Skills, qualifications and experience:
You will be on track to or have achieved a bachelor’s degree in any subject; however subjects that require critical analysis such as Law, Business, Engineering, Finance, Politics, Psychology, Sociology and History are of particular interest.
We are looking for people who have the ability to work with and understand complex information, using an analytical approach to build and argue a case with clear rationale. You will need to be able to forge effective relationships with a large variety of people, sometimes internationally, and have the ability to draw on the strengths of others in order to negotiate with suppliers and stakeholders to achieve a competitive outcome for the company. Attention to detail and being comfortable with numerical data are also skills that are important for a career in procurement.
Please note that Graduate Development Programme (GDP) activities take place during the working week but may require the investment of some personal time for travel and follow-up activities. You may have the opportunity to travel to Thales and non-Thales sites throughout the UK when participating in GDP activities.
Closing date: Our applications will close at 11.59pm on Friday 3rd January 2020, this is the only time we will be accepting applications this year. Please note, we will be in contact by the end of January 2020 with details of next steps.
All graduates require full Security Clearance in line with United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) requirements -to gain clearance you will typically need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of five years. As part of this process you will be asked to provide evidence of your identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Security Clearance please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats