Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 1193
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 154
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 113
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 103
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 74
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 47
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 37
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 31
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 29
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 24
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 23
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 14
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 12
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 11
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 11
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 10
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 9
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 8
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 6
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 5
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 2
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 2
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 1
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 1
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 1
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 12
- Offres d'emploi Communication 2
- Offres d'emploi Finance 14
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 60
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 164
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 19
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 77
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 395
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 742
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 249
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 17
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 131
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 68
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 1
2021 Graduate Engineer
Full time, Graduate
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, we’re transforming the world around us.
This is an exciting engineering graduate programme designed to create the next generation of aspiring engineering leaders for Thales in the UK. We are looking for people with a passion for engineering combined with an inquisitive mind and an intrinsic interest in people, leadership and success through teamwork. If you are looking for a broad learning experience, Thales will offer you extensive development and challenges, and support you with a unique level of exposure within our business so that you can you can drive your career progression at the rate right for you.
This is a four-year rotational programme, split into two halves:
For the first two years, you will be rotating across Thales sites around the country, across the different business units experiencing the engineering lifecycle. You will be assigned to a new or existing program where you will work with and be supported by other engineers to design and develop engineering solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
In the second part of the scheme, you will complete two, one year long placements to allow you to start building and consolidating your knowledge in your chosen area.
During your time on the programme, you will be under the sponsorship and guidance of the Engineering Leadership team.
As well as the knowledge gained through your business placements and as part of our commitment to nurture talent, you’ll complete a Postgraduate Engineer Apprenticeship ‘Management in an Engineering Context’ with our dedicated partner Cranfield University. The learning will be brought to you remotely and will support towards professional accreditation.
Location: Flexibility on your location is required for this role. Our main sites are: Crawley, Glasgow, Bristol, Belfast, Reading, Cheadle, London and Templecombe.
You will have gained or be on track to achieve a bachelor’s degree in one of the following subject areas:
Software, Systems, Electronics, Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
AI, Machine Learning and Cybernetics
Cyber Security (with systems engineering interest) or wider security
Computer or Data Science
This programme is a great opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading engineering organisations and develop a long-term career building engineering solutions together, safer, everywhere.
Please note that Graduate Development Programme (GDP) activities take place during the working week but may require the investment of some personal time for travel and follow-up activities. You may have the opportunity to travel to Thales and non-Thales sites throughout the UK when participating in GDP activities.
Closing date: Our applications will close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 5th January 2021, this is the only time we will be accepting applications this year. Please note, we will be in contact by the end of January 2021 with details of next steps.
All graduates require full Security Clearance in line with United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) requirements - to gain clearance you will typically need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months. As part of this process you will be asked to provide evidence of your identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Security Clearance please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats