Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 1193
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 154
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 113
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 103
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 74
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 47
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 37
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 31
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 29
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 24
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 23
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 14
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 12
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 11
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 11
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 10
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 9
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 8
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 6
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 5
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 2
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 2
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 1
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 1
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 1
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 12
- Offres d'emploi Communication 2
- Offres d'emploi Finance 14
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 60
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 164
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 19
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 77
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 395
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 742
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 249
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 17
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 131
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 68
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 1
2021 Systems Engineer Apprentice (Level 6 Embedded Electronics Systems and Design Development Engineer Apprenticeship - Degree)
Full time, Alternance
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Level 6 Embedded Electronics Systems and Design Development Engineer Apprenticeship (Degree) – Systems Engineer Apprentice
Are you looking for an employer who will sponsor you through a degree, whilst providing valuable and exciting on-the-job experience within a global, innovative and industry leading organisation? If so, read on to see what Thales has on offer
The role will develop your engineering skills to become a confident, positive and flexible engineer with well-honed technical knowledge gained from the academic commitments, supporting the team to deliver systems and equipment solutions to deadlines and within budget, including participating in systems requirements and design work, project reviews, system test and possibly site and platform visits for surveys, installations or trials.
As a Systems Engineer Apprentice you will develop the key skills and experience in the following
Develop an understanding of the required behaviours and codes of practice of a professional engineer
Understanding complex systems by working on different roles and tasks on on-going projects
Familiarity with the Systems Engineering Lifecycle and activities
Familiarity with System Engineering tools and methods for requirements capture, requirements management and system design
An understanding of systems test activities including Integration, Validation, Verification & Qualification (IVVQ) and the associated processes and tools
A methodical and structured approach to problem investigation
Through our degree apprenticeship you’ll be making the most of your talents, getting to understand engineering from the ground up; and doing so with the help of one of the biggest and best names in the industry.
As a Systems Engineer Apprentice you will be studying towards a degree in Embedded Electronics Systems and Design Development Engineer, following the Engineering pathway. For the duration of this 4 year programme you will combine university studies with practical application, working within our system function in Crawley.
This opportunity is available in Crawley
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to learn. You will be a self-starter who is able to manage their time, show initiative and has a genuine interest in engineering and Thales. Successful candidates will show self-discipline and an aspiration to achieve a degree qualification.
You will also need:
Candidates will need a minimum of 104 UCAS tariff points at A2 (Grades BCC) with Maths and at least 1 further STEM subject (Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics) or an equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM. They will also require 5 GCSEs grade A-C (9-5) including English and Maths.
Right to Work in the UK for the duration of the 4 year programme
Please note that applicants who already hold a relevant degree will not be eligible for this programme.
Closing date: Our applications will close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 05 January 2021, this is the only time we will be accepting applications this year. Please note we will be in contact by the end of January 2021 with details of next steps.
All graduates require full Security Clearance in line with United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) requirements - to gain clearance you will typically need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months. As part of this process you will be asked to provide evidence of your identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Security Clearance please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats