Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2558
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 195
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 120
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 112
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 103
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 64
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 40
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 36
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 26
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 18
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 16
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 7
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 7
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 6
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 5
- Offres d'emploi - Qatar 3
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 68
- Offres d'emploi Communication 13
- Offres d'emploi Finance 58
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 165
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 343
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 23
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 8
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 239
- Offres d'emploi nCphr 13
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 42
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 730
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1007
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 298
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 45
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 380
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 106
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 3
Senior Commercial Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Core Benefits: Competitive Salary plus bonus, private healthcare, 27 days holiday and pension plus other great benefits such as excellent maternity/ paternity leave
What does the job involve?
- Active participation in order capture and to optimize business potential and profitability.
- To support the negotiation of teaming and joint venture agreements.To liaise with the legal advisors and to ensure that such agreements are in line with AVS UK, Thales UK and Group policy.
- To provide commercial support to Bids & Programme Managers and Sales Executives and help them to interface with the Customer throughout the bid process and contract performance phase.
- Develop appropriate commercial (including pricing and payment) strategies and commercial models.
- To participate in Bid Reviews and ensure that the requirements of company procedures are met.
- Analyse Commercial and Contractual risk within a construct / offer and propose appropriate mitigations.
- As part of a Bid Team prepare cost, price and contract paperwork for approval at the appropriate level.
- To negotiate sales contracts and sign those within delegated signing powers, ensuring that all comments on Terms and Conditions by Group Legal Advisors are taken into account and ensuring compliance with applicable statutory regulations.
- To provide contract management support to all assigned areas of the business and provide expertise and advice on contract terms and conditions to bids and programmes.
- To provide support and expertise in Government Standard Terms and Conditions and to provide advice to the Procurement department on the flow down of such conditions to Suppliers and Sub-contractors.
- To arrange shipment of goods and documents, export credit insurance and coordinate compliance with import and export regulations.
- To proactively identify any significant business risk and take all necessary mitigating actions relating thereto.
- Management of the Company’s IPR ensuring its protection through the appropriate establishment terms and rights when it must be disclosed outside of the Company.
What are we looking for?
- Preparation of commercial responses to contract terms and conditions.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements.
- Awareness of commercial issues such as the significance of a change in customer requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify change and support change process to improve effectiveness of the business and/or commercial function.
- Experience of many contract and programme types (e.g. Study, development, R&D, manufacturing and support)
- Experience of large scale and complex contracts of high value
- Developing business models and commercial responses for B2B sales
- Export markets including offset, financing, and key industrial partners
- Ability to create value in the management of a contract
- Dispute resolution and ADR Coaching and development
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats