Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2558
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 195
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 120
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 112
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 103
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 64
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 40
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 36
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 26
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 18
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 16
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 7
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 7
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 6
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 5
- Offres d'emploi - Qatar 3
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 68
- Offres d'emploi Communication 13
- Offres d'emploi Finance 58
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 165
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 343
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 23
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 8
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 239
- Offres d'emploi nCphr 13
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 42
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 730
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1007
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 298
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 45
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 380
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 106
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 3
Systems Engineering Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Systems Engineering Manager
Thales Glasgow designs a range of state-of-the-art Optronics solutions for the some of the most technically advanced defence and security platforms for land, sea and air.
We’re seeking talented Engineering Managers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative technical management role. We have built up a team passionate about developing products for a safer world and we’re now looking for like-minded, managers to join us.
You will be responsible for ensuring engineering activity is managed through the lifecycle of the project from detailed requirement generation, development, integration and customer validation.
- Lead and coordinate high performance multi-discipline engineering teams through the full engineering design lifecycle.
- Plan and prioritise engineering activities and resources in order to get projects to completion; meeting quality schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Develop the capability of engineers by coaching and sharing your knowledge in a continuous professional development environment.
- Manage risks and identify opportunities during the project lifecycle.
- Create an environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the project deliverables meets the customer's requirements and contract specification.
- Communicate effectively, professionally and in a timely manner with internal personnel, external customers, consultants and subcontractors.
Skill, qualifications and experience
- Must demonstrate good technical competence in systems Engineering and one of the following
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Control/Algorithm/Signal Image Processing Engineering
- Optical engineering or Related
- Embedded Software Engineering
- You will have a Proven Track record as a System Engineering Manager
- You will have experience managing multidisciplinary teams as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate that you can energise a talented team to exceed the performance objectives through all aspects of the business.
- Highly customer focused with excellent communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment with multiple parallel objectives
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats