Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2870
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 199
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 134
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 119
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 105
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 97
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 76
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 58
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 46
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 45
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 28
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 26
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 20
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 12
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 10
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 9
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 8
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 7
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 7
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 6
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 6
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 4
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 4
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 4
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 3
- Offres d'emploi - Qatar 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Malaisie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 77
- Offres d'emploi Communication 29
- Offres d'emploi Finance 104
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 174
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 454
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 29
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 6
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 244
- Offres d'emploi nCphr 10
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 70
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 717
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1089
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 289
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 75
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 423
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 171
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 1
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Sesto Fiorentino is the Headquarter of Thales Italia. It hosts two Domains: Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) and Security (SIX). The activity of GTS domain: Security systems, telecommunications, supervision, control & management information and signalling solutions for trains, trams and metros Regarding railway solutions, Thales is the homologated supplier of Rete Ferroviaria Italiana for Axel Counters, Tunnel Security, Energy Saving, SCADA systems and Asset Management. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for tramway signalling solutions. The activity of SIX domain: mission critical solutions and applications for assets and citizens security (supervision, control and information management systems) as well as cybersecurity. Thales offers solutions to protect the information systems and critical data of its civilian and military customers and helps its customers to detect and prevent cyberattacks by devising secure architectures from the design stage, overseeing these architectures and ensures that they are kept in secure working order. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for Airport security and operations management solutions.
The Contract Manager is responsible for all the contractual aspects for the projects assigned to her/him, falling within the perimeter of the Secure Communications and Information Systems (SIX) GBU.
This position interfaces with the Clients and with the internal and external subcontractors and/or suppliers throughout the entire Project Life Cycle, supporting the Project teams during the negotiation, contract formulation and subsequent management of the contract(s).
He/she shall work in strict coordination with the assigned Project team and the Legal & Contracts Dpt. to seek appropriate guidance.
The Contract Manager shall be responsible for:
• Commercial and contractual management of the Client as well as the sub-contractors including drafting and/or review of contract notices, preparation of correspondence (default), variations, claims, etc in coordination with the legal department.
• Draft and negotiate agreements – MOUs, SLAs, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts, Inter Group Agreements etc - with internal and external subcontractors and suppliers, to support the Project budget constraints, including appropriate flow-down of the Client’s requirements.
• Identify and maintain contract documentation and day-to-day review and follow up on contractual rights & duties.
• Provide support and direction to all site staff on all contractual and commercial matters, including commercial and contractual management of the sub-contractors (review of contract notices, preparation of correspondence, variations, claims, etc in coordination with the Project team and the Legal/Purchasing department, if necessary).
• Review scope of works and keep updated the scope baseline and Project Management Office. Provide commercial support for package managers in relation to contract variations. Analyze costs and benefits of alternative solutions when changes occur within the project and create recommendations based on the estimated cost and benefit implications.
• Claims administration and management: Handle claims and ensure that all commercial interests are taken into account in all related actions. Analyze claims against the relevant contracts (main contract and/or sub-contracts) and the situation at hand.
• Ensuring that Customer, sub-contractors/suppliers and/or consortium partners comply with their contractual obligations.
• Be able to gather the evidence from a delay and disruption perspective, link it to the cause and prepare a full a full claim submission to the Customer
• Ensure correct contractual and commercial implementation of reporting, collection of records as well as adequate administration of claims for any event.
• Provide proactively recommendations advice on how to avoid any additional cost and where not possible how to minimize the costs of legitimate claims.
• Manage commercial and contractual impacts resulting from time, quality or process related problems on the construction site.
• Ensure together with the respective Construction Managers, that all BOQ scope changes are recorded and documented properly and are clearly traceable to the contractual scope of BOQs as well as to the respective erection/construction work package/system.
• Conduct and review Risk Assessment for the Project, in conjunction with the Planning and Project Controls Manager (Planner); analyze the critical path and consequent impact on the general time schedule and budget with the involved Project Functions.
• Support in the management of client and contractor supplied Bonds & Guarantees.
• Support the legal department in establishing the relevant claim argumentation based on the contract.
• Keep constantly informed the legal department, the GPM and the General CM on the status of contractual issues
• Participate to Project Meetings, internal and external (with the Client, Thales’s subcontractors and other entities) when scheduled and/or requested.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of contract management practices.
• Excellent knowledge of Italian public procurement law.
• Good knowledge of FIDIC forms of contracts
• Preparation of commercial responses to contract terms and conditions.
• Drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements.
• Awareness of commercial issues.
• Mastering planning, scheduling and project controls concepts and tools;
• Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills..
• Computer literate.
• Displays passion, energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under difficult circumstances.
• Ability to interface well and influence effectively at all levels including internally and externally with customers, partners and suppliers
• Quantity Surveying or Engineering background and be currently working as Contract Manager with a commercial claims orientated position;
• 5-7 years as Contract Manager / Procurement Manager for EPCs or international contractors, with significant experience of FIDIC contracts/sub-contracts management and of the Italian Public Procurement Law.
• Fluent in Italian and English. French is a plus.
• Available to missions abroad
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats