Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2250
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 218
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 143
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 90
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 82
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 69
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 57
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 55
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 34
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 20
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 13
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 11
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 8
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 7
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 6
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 6
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 4
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 4
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 44
- Offres d'emploi Communication 10
- Offres d'emploi Finance 53
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 130
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 322
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 24
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 3
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 175
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 51
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 687
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1056
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 249
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 30
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 291
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 93
Head of Industrial Supply Chain Planning and Systems 18 Month FTC
Full time, Contrat à Durée Déterminée (CDD)
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
We are recruiting for a Head of Industrial Supply Chain and Planning. The position will be managing and scheduling all material movement, being in charge of inspection and material handlers, goods receiving and dispatch.
·Leadership of the Thales OME Planning & Logistics function and associated process governance
·Master Scheduler for Thales OME
·Responsible fulfilment of delivery plan for all Material from Receipt to Shipping.
·Plan all materials and production (manpower) resources in support of the Company’s Operating Plans.
·Coordination of the Thales OME D&OP / S&OP plan.
·Implementation and governance of effective best practice MRP 2 and professional development
·Thales OME UK Industry performance analysis
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
·Control central planning activities for all production programmes and contracts, ensuring the creation of viable economic production schedules
·Plan, validate, and input of schedules for each programme including integration of spares and repairs into the manufacturing plan stored within the company’s MRP planning system and ensuring it is aligned with the validated output of the D&OP supply re view.
·Management and development of company computerised manufacturing systems and procedures to optimise efficiency and ensure MRP best practice as defined by UK function and process convergence.
·In support of the D&OP process provide, materials, production capacity and manpower analysis in support of company’s medium/long range operations plans
·Provide comprehensive capacity, planning analysis to resource level - advise of shortfalls and necessary remedial action
·Manage the procedures, processes and interfaces of Work and Material Planning in the engineering change process ensuring cost effective and timely embodiment of changes.
·Take a lead role in internal and external audit requirements for the Logistics function.
·Lead Customer Funded Equipment team – developing & sustaining process improvementsand customer satisfaction
·Lead in the Strategic development of inventory and material management in support of company objectives
·Assist in the effective planning of material requirements and manufacturing workflow to support schedules
·Provide information and management reports eg :- performance to schedule, WIP, forward load for all company products.
·Management of all inventory activities and policies from Goods Receipt to Despatch and Transportation (including Goods In & Process Inspection)
·Management of Stores function to ensure efficient utilisation of resources determining stores policies, procedures and performance targets.
·To enhance competitiveness through continual improvement of functional processes and adoption of best practices
·Analyse and improve working methods surrounding complex issues within the industrial supply chains including the management of advanced procurement during development
·Develop and maintain a valid capacity requirements plan that supports the total UK industrial demand for products.
·Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Thales OME Head of Industry and supply Chain, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues.
·Lead the introduction and management of change, and the development of a continuous improvement culture
·Manage the Planning & Logistics interface with the Green Park (Reading) site
§ Expert knowledge of MRP2 practices
§ Effective stakeholder management
§ Effective management of complex industrial activities and projects
§ The ability to translate strategic business vision into tangible delivery of necessary logistics and supply chain capability both domestically and worldwide
§ Strong understanding of lean aspects (one piece flow, line balancing, layout)
§ Excellent communication skills (understanding expectations of stakeholders)
§ Min. 3 years’ experience in senior planning role in an industrial organisation.
§ Proven experience in management and implementation of ERP systems
§ Proven ability to support agile planning mechanisms within complex major industrialisation projects
·Experience/understanding of total supply chain disciplines (Manufacturing Engineering, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Delivery, Supplier Quality Assurance, Logistic/Delivery)
§ Deep understanding of best practice MRP/ERP and other industrial toolsets
§ Expert knowledge of configuration control within PLM and ERP.
§ Experience within world-class similar industrial activity
§ Manufacturing (low/medium/high volume)
§ Order fulfilment strategies, forecasting and advanced planning and scheduling.
§ Production cost control within an ERP.
§ Evidence of supply chain risk mitigation safeguarding immediacy of supply within a product and service based business
·APICS or equivalent certified
·Degree level qualification in either Manufacturing Systems/logistics or Manufacturing/Engineering
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats