Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2250
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 218
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 143
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 90
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 82
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 69
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 57
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 55
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 34
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 20
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 13
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 11
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 8
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 7
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 6
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 6
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 4
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 4
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 44
- Offres d'emploi Communication 10
- Offres d'emploi Finance 53
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 130
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 322
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 24
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 3
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 175
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 51
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 687
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1056
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 249
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 30
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 291
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 93
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
In this position you will be fully responsible for the management of subcontracted suppliers within a specified Thales bid, product or project liaising with our suppliers. You will be working with them developing and delivering complex, high risk, high value equipment or services normally under specific terms and conditions in lieu of purchase orders.
The successful candidate may be responsible for subcontract management across the end to end life cycle ( eg development – bid – contract – execution) and this could involve frequent travel and close engagement of suppliers to ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with technical, program, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
We are looking for an experienced subcontract manager, who is used to working with Senior Stakeholders. You will be working on a large range of contracts for the business and may be required to commute on a regular basis. We are looking for an individual who has drive and gravitas to unlock savings/cost efficiencies and deliver performance from our major subcontractors and joint ventures through negotiation, joint working etc.
Responsibilities for Supplier Management
- Manage, and be accountable for, the overall performance and compliance of their Supplier(s).
- Ensure Supplier requirements are executed achieving favorable conditions and consistency with technical, program, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
- Engage and communicate efficiently with internal Customers and Stakeholders as necessary in executing Supplier requirements.
- Manage the procurement of all requirements for allocated Supplier(s) in full compliance to Thales processes.
- Be the sole point of contact for all communications between Thales and the Supplier(s) including but not limited to; Requests for Proposals and Quotations, supporting Technical discussions, Contract and Work Package kick-off meetings and evaluation of Supplier tenders.
- Generate/review RFQs, ensuring bid and program requirements are captured.
- Evaluate supplier proposals for compliance against requirements and identify areas of risk/concern
- Create accurate Procurement estimates, covering labour, material and Total Cost of Ownership to the bid team
- Manage the schedule and performance of allocated work packages, ensuring rigorous adherence to project management, quality and technical governance. Coordinate and lead subcontract review meetings including Identification and mobilisation of internal support to sub-contracts from other Thales departments.
- Use negotiated sub-contracts, including appropriate Customer flow down, to support Project budget constraints and achieve timely performance whilst minimising programme risk and exploiting programme opportunities.
- Recognise export controls associated with supply chain architecture and program requirements including: ITAR(TAAs(& TCPs)/MLAs) EAR ECCN,UK & foreign Military and Dual-Use Controls
- Maintain an ethical approach to tasks and relationships in accordance with relevant Thales policies.
- Ensure appropriate Supplier Relationship Management and Performance Management techniques are employed with Supplier(s) to improve performance, mitigate risk and capture innovation from suppliers.
- Attend regular Progress Report Meetings with all Supplier(s) as part of managing performance and resolving issues in a jointly agreed and coordinated fashion.
- Monthly measurement of Supplier metrics and enforcement of contractual agreement where Key Performance Indicators are not being met.
- Recognise and identify subcontract claims as they develop and manage the timely resolution under changing provisions where possible, obtaining legal expertise where necessary.
- Ensure relevant governance is complied with in accordance with Thales processes.
- Record and report UPD Savings
- Review, monitor and communicate supplier financial stability, identify risk areas prior to engagement and recognise trigger points where further analysis would be required.
- Thales UK touches all of our lives, every day. Our expertise in secure network communications, for example, safeguards as many as 3.7 billion BACS transactions, worth around £1 trillion, every year.
Comment – “Ideal candidate would also have experience of managing a subcontract management team”
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats