Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 1249
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 123
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 108
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 63
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 58
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 42
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 39
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 36
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 22
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 13
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 12
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 11
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 11
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 9
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 7
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 6
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 5
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 4
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 4
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 3
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 2
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Malaisie 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 35
- Offres d'emploi Communication 14
- Offres d'emploi Finance 44
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 92
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 212
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 22
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 134
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 24
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 391
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 491
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 215
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 28
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 149
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 87
Industrial Architect / Industrialization Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Nederland is active in the Defence and Security sectors and is, with more than 2000 employees, the top provider of high-tech jobs. Product innovation and swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities are the mainsprings of our business. Thales Nederland is a world leader in the naval radar market, producing high-tech radar systems that continuously push technology boundaries. These radar systems consist of active electronically scanned phased array antennas that combine different technological disciplines at high levels of integration. Thales Nederland is part of the Thales Group, which has a workforce of 70,000 in more than 50 countries making it one of Europe’s largest electronics companies.
The Supply Chain Management Team manages the Supply Chain within Thales and towards external suppliers and is also leading industrial Work Packages all across the Supply Chain. We have an opportunity for an:
Industrial Architect / Industrialization Manager
About the job
As Industrial Architect you are the specialist of product(s) able to bring to industrial projects to the right level with your expertise and knowledge, by proposing operational industrial solutions. You are a major player for the evolution of the Manufacturing Technologies, processes and industrial schemes. You are the key industrial representative in the bid and project phase. In all product life cycle phases, you play an important role and will contribute to ensure communication between the parties involved in the project such as Product Team, Engineering Teams, Suppliers, and possibly with the external customer.
As Industrial Architect you are a member of the Product Team on behalf of Supply Chain and you are the central point of contact towards the product organization and engineering for the Supply Chain. You are involved in drawing up the bid phase, order acceptance/launch, design and the production phase of a project and products. You supply input to different teams to enable the set-up of the supply chain for the entire Life Cycle of the products, including Life Cycle Costs and service provision.
The tasks of the Industrial Architect in the bid phase is inventorying of production risks, supporting the product recurrent cost calculation, setting up the planning and supplying formal delivery time to the bid & capture team.
In the project launch phase, your task is to draft the industrial plan as part of the management baseline, and preparing the activities for the project execution. In the execution, you are responsible for the proper execution of the plan on activities, time and money.
In the design phase you are responsible for setting up the Supply Chain, ensuring that manufacturability and testability is taken into account in the designs in order to meet recurrent cost targets. More specifically, you are responsible of drawing up product supply chain for the entire lifecycle of the product. You are also involved with Purchasing and Engineering towards suppliers, leading industrialization actions.
In the pre-production phase, you are responsible for managing the production budget and production planning , in collaboration with the Master Planner. Part of the job is to monitor the delivery date and quality of the product and resolve bottlenecks, estimate risks and mitigate them and ensure a smooth transition to production up to the FAI.
- Master or Bachelor level, Industrial Engineering and Management;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of program and production management;
- Affinity with production technologies and processes, logistics and supply chain management;
- Knowledge from and experience with Planning, Cost Control and Lean Manufacturing;
- Well-developed and stimulating team leadership skills;
- Pragmatic, proactive and customer-oriented work style;
- Flexible attitude to respond to changing situations and environments;
- Positive influence on relationships within and outside the Supply Chain;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats