Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2333
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 168
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 85
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 78
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 74
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 70
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 57
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 39
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 36
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 14
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 10
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 9
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 9
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 7
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Biélorussie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 43
- Offres d'emploi Communication 8
- Offres d'emploi Finance 59
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 122
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 311
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 28
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 6
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 177
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 53
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 696
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1050
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 262
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 35
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 317
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 103
Purchasing Project Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. In a world that is increasingly fast-moving, unpredictable and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep you safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our employees design and deliver extraordinary high-tech solutions. With 68.000 talents working in 54 countries, 2000 employees are based in the Netherlands. We are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security.
We help our customers think smarter and act faster in the fields of transportation, defence , space, aerospace and cyberspace, mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. We are therefore leading the digital transformation, focusing on artificial intelligence, big-data & data analytics, connectivity, mobility and internet of things and cybersecurity.
In the Netherlands, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft) and research & development for serious gaming (in collaboration with the University of Twente).
About the team
Thales Netherlands is purchasing a significant part of there systems and solutions. With a team of about 35 colleagues we’re purchasing in average 250 Meuro per year, partly within the Thales group.
We are in search for multiple:
PPM Purchasing Project Manager Naval Netherlands
About the job
Your main missions as APM are:
- Establishes and manages deployment of Mid Term Purchasing strategy for the Naval products
- Participates in the Bid organization, sets up action plans for Bids and challenges solutions.
- Participates in the product organization, sets up action plans for products
- Participates in the project organization, sets up action plans and monitors and reports on the progress and status.
- Contributes to the Make-or-Buy approach and defines the resulting acquisition plan
- Draws upon the work of the Segment/Family Purchasing officers
- Commits to Purchasing performance (total cost of possession, Risks & Opportunities) in Bid and throughout the project’s execution or the product’s life cycle
- Bearing contract responsibility for all supplier contracts for the Domain
- Identifying market innovation opportunities through advanced intelligence activities
- Involving suppliers in design upstream and optimizing risk-sharing
- Consolidating purchasing forecasts by product and sub Domain, under medium-term plans and defining Purchasing performance targets for the Segments/Families
- He/she knows the requirements of the domain, is acquainted with market solutions, proposes the best integrated solution to the internal Customer, and acquire and deliver the agreed solution to the domain.
- Participates in the product organization, sets up action plans for products
- Manages Cost budgeting for Product and sub domain and participates in consolidation across the domain.
- Manages the purchased part of an offer or a project, participates in bid reviews and develops acquisition plan (tool e-acquisition)
- Engages the purchasing segment/ family organization in the sub domain acquisition plan and action
- Challenges the technical solutions providing breakthrough with the support of the segments through Design for Cost (DfX) value engineering approach
- Realize cost reduction of our products and equipment.
- Make sure that we design what we can buy.
- Reports to Purchasing Manager APM Domain.
- Secure supply chains
- Secures the achievement of the Purchasing Department and domain objectives , always knows the budget, and the purchasing volume connected to this budget.
Your Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of Engineering/ program management + purchasing experience in an international company
- Technical background (electronic industry experience), + MBA preferred
- Value Engineering/ Design to Cost / program management experience
- Fluent in the English language
- Strategically capable, able to define and implement sourcing strategies for the sub domain in alignment with overall strategy of Domain and Purchasing/Segment strategy. And influence overall business strategy where required. Has the capacity to compare the risks.
- Commercially savvy. Contracting and Bid experienced.
- Able to build strong relationships externally and internally, an excellent communicator.
- A leader according Thales Group leadership competences:
- Shape solutions out of complexity; to see both the overall and immediate picture; sharp thinker, make the right choices.
- Be ambitious and Accountable. Proactive : team early, inform and take initiative. Accountability : feel and show ownership of important Purchasing subjects (Strategy, contracts, savings, actions). Challenger.
- Perform through cooperation; drive successfully cross functional purchasing process and teams. And seek synergies within and across entities.
- Influence key stakeholders; work with Thales sub domain leaders, Engineering, Product management, Bid Management and Segment Purchasing leaders, to ensure the right governance and performance on purchasing
- "Manage Self; be a role model, pursue own development, recognize emotions, aware of strengths and areas for development.
- To move forward in spite of potential obstacles and to remain determined and focused on the objectives to be achieved."
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats