Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2257
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 224
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 143
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 90
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 86
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 70
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 57
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 54
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 34
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 25
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 21
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 13
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 11
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 7
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 7
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 6
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 6
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 4
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 4
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 2
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 44
- Offres d'emploi Communication 10
- Offres d'emploi Finance 53
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 130
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 318
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 24
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 3
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 172
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 55
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 689
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1064
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 253
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 32
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 290
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 95
Diversity & Inclusion Testimonials
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A LIVE POSITION
Here at Thales we do a lot to honour and accredit our Diversity of people. Diversity and Inclusion is a big part of our operating model and whilst this platform isn’t best way to share an insight in to what it is like to work at Thales, we wanted to utilise it none the less.
Below are some recent testimonials from people in our business who are involved in active Diversity and Inclusion networks.
VP within Thales UK
“I recently attended an Inclusivity workshop with my senior leadership team, the content was created in-house from real life experiences and the facilitators created an environment that ensured high levels of engagement throughout. The workshop really challenged our thinking and how as leaders we need to adapt to the modern expectations of young leaders and upcoming influential individuals, who are looking to us to guide and help shape their careers. I came away from it feeling much more aware of the role I can play in ensuring we have a more Inclusive working environment. This is something I would highly recommend to all senior leadership teams in Thales”
Member of the LGBT+ community within Thales UK
"As an openly transgender person, my move to Thales was my first company change since transitioning in the workplace, and it went as smooth as expected. The only minor point was as a result of me not having manged updated my ID to my chosen name, which needed a little explaining. In the time I’ve been at Thales I’ve had to step up my pace of my work, and have barely had time to sit back and reflect on my experiences. It was immediately clear however, that the environment felt like being in a cosy family. I often tell people that one of our company values is ‘One Thales, One Team’, but I extend this to include ‘One Thales, One Team, One Family’. I represent a number of different groups, including women (there are only about 9% of engineers who are women), and the LGBT+ community (we don’t have figures for LGBT+ engineers).
Thales is early in its journey to promoting Diversity and Inclusion but the wonderful culture makes up for it. As a role model, I’ve already signed up to support the STEM Ambassador scheme and was press-ganged into supporting the D&I panel given my work in founding the LGBT+ employee resource group at my last company. One of my favourite pieces that I’ve been involved with was the Institute of Engineering and Technology’s social media campaign #IAmAnEngineer, which was promoted by Thales UK earlier this year.
My one message to anyone from a minority group considering a career in professional engineering, is mirrored by my experiences of coming out as trans – and that is some of the most supportive people are the ones you least expect, and vice versa, so the only thing to do is be yourself and don’t let anyone stop you doing what you are capable of!"
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats