Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 1166
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 121
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 112
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 71
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 51
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 39
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 38
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 31
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 28
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 25
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 24
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 17
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 14
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 13
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 12
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 10
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 9
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 8
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 8
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 5
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 4
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 4
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 2
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 1
- Offres d'emploi - Malaisie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Corée du Sud 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 31
- Offres d'emploi Communication 12
- Offres d'emploi Finance 50
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 81
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 192
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 18
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 129
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 23
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 347
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 452
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 223
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 31
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 147
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 92
Head of IT Service Management
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Do you want to have a key position in one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark, affecting millions of people? And are you motivated by the combination of people management in an IT environment within an international setup?
We are suppliers to Rejsekort - one of the largest IT infrastructure projects in Denmark
East-West, a Thales owned company, is responsible for the implementation and operation of Rejsekort in Denmark.Rejsekort is a travel card owned by Rejsekort & Rejseplanen A/S, which is owned by the public transport companies in Denmark.The idea behind Rejsekort is to make it simple and easy to pay for the use of public transport throughout Denmark.
About the job
As head of the IT Service Management department, your responsibility will be to manage the day-to-day operation of the department's 11 employees, with a focus on achieving high satisfaction with our customer and our employees, as well as ensuring continued professional and personal development and motivation of the employees.
The team consists of a Service Desk department, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change & Release Management and Service Level Agreement Management and we are working using the ITIL principles. The Service Desk consists of a total of 5 employees, who is responsible for 2nd level support to our customers and for dispatching our driving technicians in Denmark when needed.
The department's primary function is to retroactively handle incidents as well as proactively propose solutions that reduce the number of incidents. In addition, you will as the manager be responsible for the accurate handling of incidents; from monitoring, logging, prioritization and escalation.
Our expectations is as high as yours
You are expected to take on an independent and proactive responsibility for achieving all the department's goals and you must also ensure a business-based development of the offered services in collaboration with your colleagues.
Of course, you are also responsible for the delivery of a stable, optimal and secure operation to our customer in collaboration with our subcontractors as well as to ensure continuous development and evaluation of new areas and optimization.
You will also be an active, visible and outgoing profile towards our customer and our subcontractors and run various operational forums including Service Delivery Management.
You are an experienced leader with a passion for leadership as well as a curiosity for IT that keeps you up to date with technological developments, and through your personal commitment you easily gathering people around you and bringing them on board on different ideas and projects you are initiating. You know what it takes to maintain a stable operation, but you have a balance so that innovation and change are a natural exercise for you.
In addition to relevant training and knowledge of ITIL, you have practical experience with outsourced services, preferably on both sides of the table. You have in-depth knowledge of customer/supplier relationships as well as experience of cultural differences by working across borders and are naturally used to reporting and following up, not only your own tasks, but also your colleagues, your subcontractors and not least towardsour client.
Danish language skills is mandatory in this position.
You can send a motivated resume and CV via the link below.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats