Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2558
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 195
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 120
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 112
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 103
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 64
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 40
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 36
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 26
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 18
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 16
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 15
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 7
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 7
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 6
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 5
- Offres d'emploi - Qatar 3
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 2
- Offres d'emploi - Oman 1
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 1
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 68
- Offres d'emploi Communication 13
- Offres d'emploi Finance 58
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 165
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 343
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 23
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 8
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 239
- Offres d'emploi nCphr 13
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 42
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 730
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1007
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 298
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 45
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 380
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 106
- Offres d'emploi TeS - Jobs 3
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
About the Role:
Thales UK have an exciting opportunity for an motivated and talented Project Controller to work within Defence Mission Systems (DMS), specifically our Maritime Mission Systems (MMS) business unit; a team dedicated to working on some of the next generation, cutting edge sonar technologies, delivering to both customers in the UK and worldwide.
We are looking for an individual with experience in PMO (Project Management Office), Planning or Project Controls to join our team based in Tempcombe, Somerset. The primary purpose of this role will be to support the Project Management Team, operating as the eyes and ears providing accurate and integrated information, project planning and reporting.
You will be a key member of the Project Management team based at our site in Templecombe and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Thales sites in the UK and overseas. You will be joining a forward thinking and growing team with excellent prospects for further development and progression.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Project Planning Schedule Construct & Resource Profiling
- Produce a baseline schedule to underpin the project requirements ensuring the level of detail is correct for the type and complexity of project; tasks are logically linked correctly in accordance with the design lifecycle; all technical and non-technical requirements are reflected and all internal and external dependencies are accurately captured and linked to show any schedule impact on movement of dates.
- Making use of layout to ensure that schedule can be easily presented and understood by the project team
- Generate an accurate and meaningful critical path which can be communicated to the Project Team enabling issues to be reconciled and decisions made to assist in the recovery of slippage, where applicable.
- Provide assistance in the development of Work Breakdown Structures for a project or work stream which effectively reflects and communicates the project to Stakeholders.
- Implement improvement actions resulting from schedule quality reviews ensuring that schedule integrity (FUSE) scores are within recommended boundaries for project type.
- Contributes effectively to all gate reviews by providing relevant and reliable information. Assesses recommendations from gate reviews and instigates appropriate responses for corrective action.
- Undertakes monthly comprehensive status updates on projects in accordance with the Update and Review calendar using established reporting mechanisms and processes.
- Ensure the timely completion of Internal Reporting packs in line with Thales processes ensuring information is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide resource profiles resulting from the monthly schedule update process in order to reconcile resource loading anomalies ahead of the data publish.
Risk Management Concepts & Techniques
- Support the deployment & reporting of Risk & Opportunity Management, ensuring the correct maintenance of the risk register and ensuring the correct profiling of risk resources.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
We are committed to hiring individuals with a “can do” and positive attitude with willingness to learn and improve on skills and knowledge. You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment so it organisational skills and an ability to communicate and guide business decisions will be key. We are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience, however we are also able to train and develop individuals if these possess some experience in Project Controls with a high potential to learn:
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a Project Controls or PMO environment
- Possess planning capabilities i.e. produce a baseline schedule, sequences, critical path
- Experience using Primavera or related planning software
- Ability to produce reports and interpret data. Appreciation or prior experience of Earned Value Analysis would be an advantage.
*This vacancy also requires the individual to be able to obtain full Security Clearance (SC). For more information and guidance please visit the UKSV website*
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats