Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2333
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 168
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 85
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 78
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 74
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 70
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 57
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 39
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 36
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 14
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 10
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 9
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 9
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 7
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Biélorussie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 43
- Offres d'emploi Communication 8
- Offres d'emploi Finance 59
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 122
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 311
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 28
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 6
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 177
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 53
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 696
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1050
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 262
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 35
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 317
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 103
Sub Contracts Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Core Benefits: Competitive Salary plus bonus, private healthcare, 27 days holiday and pension plus other great benefits such as excellent maternity/ paternity leave
As the European number one in defence electronics and the world number two in defence radio communications, Thales is a leading name in the global defence and security markets. In addition to equipping over 40 naval forces across the globe, we have a proud 125-year heritage here in the UK. Today that is represented in our key role delivering the Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carrier and our provision of advanced radio equipment to all of the Royal Navy’s surface combatants.
In this position you will be fully responsible for the management of subcontracted suppliers within a specified Thales bid, product or project liaising with our suppliers. You will be working with them developing and delivering complex, high risk, high value equipment or services normally under specific terms and conditions in lieu of purchase orders.
The successful candidate may be responsible for subcontract management across the end to end life cycle ( eg development – bid – contract – execution) and this could involve frequent travel and close engagement of suppliers to ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with technical, program, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage, and be accountable for, the overall performance and compliance of their Supplier(s).
- Ensure Supplier requirements are executed achieving favourable conditions and consistency with technical, program, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
- Engage and communicate efficiently with internal Customers and Stakeholders as necessary in executing Supplier requirements.
- Manage the procurement of all requirements for allocated Supplier(s) in full compliance to Thales processes.
- Be the sole point of contact for all communications between Thales and the Supplier(s) including; Requests for Proposals and Quotations, supporting Technical discussions, Contract and Work Package kick-off meetings and evaluation of Supplier tenders.
- Generate/review RFQs, ensuring bid and program requirements are captured
- Evaluate supplier proposals for compliance against requirements and identify areas of risk/concern
- Draft and negotiate agreements – MOUs, SLAs, Teaming Agreements, and Subcontracts.
- Negotiation of sub-contracts, including appropriate Customer flow down, to support Project budget constraints and achieve timely performance whilst minimising programme risk and exploiting programme opportunities.
- Manage the schedule and performance of allocated work packages, ensuring rigorous adherence to project management, quality and technical governance. Coordinate and lead subcontract review meetings including Identification and mobilisation of internal support to sub-contracts from other Thales departments.
- Recognise export controls associated with supply chain architecture and program requirements including: ITAR(TAAs(& TCPs)/MLAs) EAR ECCN,UK & foreign Military and Dual-Use Controls
- Maintain an ethical approach to tasks and relationships in accordance with relevant Thales policies.
- Ensure appropriate Supplier Relationship Management and Performance Management techniques are employed with Supplier(s) to improve performance, mitigate risk and capture innovation from suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- 8 years plus relevant experience in mid to senior level procurement
- Track record of success in a similar role in relevant businesses or markets
- Supplier Relationship and Performance Management techniques and measurements
- Use of Supplier Relationship and Performance Management techniques and measurement
- Experience of e-procurement tools
- Proven track record of working cooperatively with Engineering and R&T teams
- Experience in using ERP systems including Oracle (B1) and / or SAP
- Experience of presenting to end customers during Bid /Project Phases
Thales is committed to delivering excellent services in the fields of Space, Aerospace, Defence, Security, and Ground Transportation. Did you know that 40% of the world’s airspace is supported by our systems, or that we’re trusted to protect the data of 19/20 of the world’s largest banks?
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats