Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 2333
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 168
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 140
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 85
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 78
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 74
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 70
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 57
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 39
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 36
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 29
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 27
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 14
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 10
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 10
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 9
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 9
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 7
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Maroc 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 4
- Offres d'emploi - Indonésie 3
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 3
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 3
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 3
- Offres d'emploi - Émirats Arabes Unis 2
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 2
- Offres d'emploi - Russie 2
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 2
- Offres d'emploi - Arabie saoudite 1
- Offres d'emploi - Israël 1
- Offres d'emploi - Biélorussie 1
- Offres d'emploi - Afrique du Sud 1
- Offres d'emploi - Nouvelle-Zélande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Côte d'Ivoire 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 43
- Offres d'emploi Communication 8
- Offres d'emploi Finance 59
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 122
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 311
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 28
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 6
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 177
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 53
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 696
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 1050
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 262
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 35
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 317
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 103
Head of CyberSecurity
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
THALES Group is a worldwide actor and a technological leader for safety and security in two main domains that are Defense and Security on one side, and Aerospace and Transportation on the other side. The Group employs 80.000 people in 68 countries, being a key actor for the security of people and goods, infrastructure and nations.
For its activities, Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
HEAD OF CYBERSECURITY DEPARTMENT
The Cybersecurity Department is responsible for all the cybersecurity activities of Thales Belgium. These activities range from Cybersecurity Consulting, Operations to Secured by Design.
The Head of CyberSecurity Department defines and manages the activity and the team. In particular, the CyberSecurity Department is developing key expertise and related services in different areas:
- Cybersecurity operations: Incident response team, CSOC, CSRIT, Management crisis, 24/7 cybersecurity, managed security services.
- Cybersecurity consulting: Governance, Risk assessment, Incident management, Test and Evaluation
- Secured by design: Complex project management, Security products, Critical IT Design, Development, Integration & Deployment, Secured Cloud Computing.
The Cybersecurity Department hosts a unique Cyber infrastructure, the CyberLab. The CyberLab is a training platform aiming to develop skills to defend systems and organizations against cyber-attacks. The CyberLab is also able to reproduce information and industrial systems from the simplest to the most complicated in order to analyse their resistance to attacks. The CyberLab is finally used to evaluate Cybersecurity products and solutions.
To achieve its objectives, the Department has a short term objective of more than 15 engineers - both on the company and on customers’ sites - with the following engineering competencies:
- SOC related activities (Incident Management, security monitoring, etc.)
- IT security engineering and/or architecture
- Cybersecurity training
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Information security/Networking/Server technologies
Since the Department uses a large variety of tools and technologies, familiarity with some of the technologies listed below is a must: QRadar; DarkTrace ; Network Security knowledge, TCP/IP, Linux, Windows.
Understanding of tools such as Jenkins server, Puppet, Jira, GIT will be necessary in order to improve department efficiency.
As Head of Cybersecurity Department, your role consists in particular in:
- Promoting and developing the competencies in connection with the Technical Direction of Thales Belgium, in terms of technological axis in good alignment with our clients’ needs.
- Ensuring proper cooperation with other Thales Belgium Departments and International Entities of the Group.
- Organizing and managing the bid activities and the achievement of Cybersecurity projects, as well as validating the specifications and schedules.
- Being responsible and accountable for the achievement of projects’ objectives and the compliance with specifications, budgets and associated deadlines.
- Ensuring the operational management of the department including piloting skills, resource allocation and prioritization within the group
- Deploying the appropriate development rules and process together with the relevant engineering environment and tools.
- Being able to perform architectural analysis and design if and when needed.
- Master in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields
- Very good command of English. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Knowledge and background
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and technical leadership
- Solid and successful previous experience both in team and project management
- Experience in Information security/Networking/Server technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SOC related activities (Incident Management, security monitoring, etc.).
- 3 years' previous employment in Security Operations Center conducting security investigations.
- 3 years' hands on IT security engineering and/or architecture experience with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) technologies.
- A good understanding of security relevant industry standards such as ISO 2700x, etc
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and leadership
- Versatility and flexibility
- Rigorousness, commitment and accountability, ability to take and meet commitments
- Capacity for innovation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, listening and communication skills
If you are looking for :
- The solidity of a large Group
- The agility of a human-sized structure
- A company which at the forefront of innovation
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international group;
If you defend values such as company spirit, sense of responsibility, ethics, creativity and teamwork;
Thales Belgium can be your partner.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats