Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 513
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 95
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 93
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 65
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 40
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 34
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 24
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 24
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 20
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 13
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 11
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 5
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 13
- Offres d'emploi Communication 3
- Offres d'emploi Finance 35
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 50
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 107
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 12
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 71
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 233
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 302
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 99
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 10
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 87
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 48
Customer Support Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for maintaining a 24/7, 365 day service to the Authority through the provision of an Abbey Wood service desk facility and an efficient out of hours on call/escalation management regime that incorporates internal service providers.
Working autonomously in an operational/customer environment, this role is responsible for managing the delivery of in-service availability to all associated equipment within its allocated Work Package as detailed in the SSOP Period 2 service requirements; guaranteeing that the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) commitments are met; whilst assuring and maintaining high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
The Customer Support Manager is the front line interface to the Authority, providing a Customer ‘front office’ facility for technical assistance requests, documentation requests and service requests with the ability to prioritise and manage Customer requests from inception to completion. Ensure the Customer requests are understood, qualified, prioritized, handed over to the appropriate teams via the Helpdesk ticketing system and processed within THALES organization, and that the request lifecycles are managed.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Adopting an account management approach, closely liaise with the Customer to define and influence the technical and operational aspects of the service, the delivery of the service, and the delivery of associated documentation; to identify business growth opportunities; to highlight and escalate Risks and recommendations on mitigating actions; and to communicate any findings with senior management
- Ensure that all service requests and incidents - including OPDEFS, investigations, queries, requests for assistance, demands and repairs - are managed, monitored and progressed properly and escalated appropriately.
- Responsible for managing and closing actions from customer complaints; and ensuring such complaints are reviewed within the Work Packages, and at the wider SSOP programme level
- Coordinate all the technical activities conducted by the teams involved in the provision of the service to the Customer
- When necessary, provide input in to the decision making process to pull in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues / opportunities
- Set up action plans designed to gradually improve the quality of the service provided to the Customer and/or to reduce the associated cost
- Support the Product Managers as required, assisting in the preparation of Business cases and financial analysis where required
- Have a good understanding of the Integrated Logistic Support function in order to ensure that all customer feedback is used to optimise all product articles and services
- Pro-actively manage obsolescence in collaboration with the Thales nominated Obsolescence Lead whilst assuring the Authority of relevant implementation activities and any resolution actions.
- Be the single point of contact for the System Design Authority for all equipment types providing advice on the boundaries of the SSOP Engineering requirements.
- Responsible for identifying potential operational damage, (where appropriate) provide the Head of Service Delivery and Work Package Manager with cost estimates for any occurrence; prepare and deliver an Operational Damage Register.
- Support the TAF Manager and SDMs when responding to Task Approval Forms (TAFs).
- Support the achievement of successful service delivery – KPI achievement, and high levels of customer satisfaction –continually monitor performance; identify areas for service expansion or product enhancement; follow up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Build personal relationships with key customers and staff and ensure good communication across organisational boundaries
Experience and Skills
- Strong technical background in an appropriate area.
- Good knowledge of the supported equipment
- CONDO certification may be required
- Good appreciation of commercial and business aspects
- TLSE Skills and capabilities
- Sound Finance and Commercial Acumen
Education and Qualifications
- Technical certificates at National level or above, or recognised military tradesman’s certificates.
- Recognised Engineering degree or equivalent/relevant experience of Royal Navy Sensor Systems and Equipment.
- Recognised Project Management Qualification or Equivalent Experience in MoD programmes and service support environments.
- Recognised experience of Royal Naval Equipment types associated with the SSOP contract.
Behaviours and Values
- Acts within the Thales 4 key values and demonstrates a professional, committed approach to all tasks undertaken. Displays passion, energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under difficult circumstances. Enjoys or thrives on developing and performing through teamwork.
- Self-Motivated/flexible with a constructive 'can do' attitude.
- A good problem solver showing initiative and improvisation.
- Able to question / challenge established processes and offer innovative alternatives.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, particularly in investigating problems, and a pride in producing accurate work.
- Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined team environment with Suppliers, Thales employees and Customer present.
- Excellent technical observational and communications skills.
UK Eyes only
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats