Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 513
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 95
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 93
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 65
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 40
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 34
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 24
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 24
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 20
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 13
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 11
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 5
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 13
- Offres d'emploi Communication 3
- Offres d'emploi Finance 35
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 50
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 107
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 12
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 71
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 233
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 302
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 99
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 10
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 87
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 48
Maintenance System Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Do you have solid maintenance system management experience and do you want to play a significant role in a fast changing and global company with responsibility for the countries in the North and Baltic? Can you ensure an efficient maintenance of a newly implemented railway system? Then you may be the Maintenance System Manager, we are looking for at Thales Nordic & Baltic.
What is the central role for this position?
As a Maintenance System Manager you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager. Together with the Maintenance System Engineer you will be the technical reference and point of contact for the Maintenance team. The goal is to obtain an overall understanding of the systems functionalities in order to track and correct system errors deriving from the recently implemented Thales ERMTS Railway Signalling System, and through that ensure the overall safety of the system. This will be an important role in order to provide a fully functional signalling system in Jutland according to the defined service level goals.
The main purpose of the Maintenance team, which you will be part of, is to ensure a high availability and reliability of the system on the railway lines where the new Thales ERTMS system is rolled out. This includes operation on Thales-Strukton's service desk 24/7, monitoring the alarms of Banedanmark's signalling system and in case of system failure; the maintenance team secures a quick and efficiently correction with the least possible inconvenience to the train operation. Furthermore in case of critical incident, the team ensures that necessary personnel and backup resources are activated. The team also contribute to implement solutions to avoid incidents with engineering and ensures preventive maintenance.
Which skills and experience would be an advantage to have?
An education in the area of electronics will be preferred, for instance as an electrical or electronics technician. Ideally you should also have obtained a Bachelor of Engineering, either within IT software or electronics, for instance a Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering. IT knowledge within VM Ware, Cluster and Linux/Unix will be an advantage. For at least 5 years, you should have worked with complex software systems. Furthermore it would be essential that you have the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team from several countries, have great team spirit and is effective in written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt message content depending on audience both in Danish and English. Good knowledge of signaling and communication systems would not be disadvantages.
A Maintenance System Manager – what do they do?
As a Maintenance System Manager you will daily be in contact with the Customer, partners in the Thales-Strukton Consortium and colleagues in both Denmark and Germany. Key Responsibilities and Tasks are shared with the Maintenance System Engineer and include:
Describing system errors and root causes, including ensuring that it is tracked in a Defect Management System
Ensure technical clarification, should a system error, an event or an incident occur.
Responsible for the RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) related figures to be communicated to the RAM team
Ensuring that there is a technical understanding between the Maintenance team and the other teams in the programme
Support the onsite investigations (IO board /MCE)
Support the Programme Design Authority with suggestions on feature design
Participation in Customer Inspections
Participation in roll out of new software versions and support for SIT and SAT tests of these
Instruct and train the Maintenance team and the Customers employees in the signaling systems functionalities
Write instructions and manuals on the technical equipment, to support the Maintenance and Installation teams
Describe instructions for system changes and the need for system changes
Risk management, mitigation and control: Keep risk register updated with the maintenance team and participate in monthly risk-management meetings with the project-management team
Collaborate with the other departments to ensure that maintenance is taken into consideration during design and installation, and to implement solutions to avoid incidents during operation
Why work for Thales?
Thales is an organization where results are achieved through close cooperation and with respect of the company’s values. Thales Nordic & Baltic provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace, Space, e-security and Defence sectors. Our significant work in these areas is growing rapidly, so we are looking for home-grown talent to drive our business forward.
Thales in Danmark has been involved in Danish projects since 1991 and has established a formal country office in Denmark since January 2015 with the main office located in Søborg. Locally, Thales provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within Defence, Ground Transportations and Air Traffic Management.
Today, Thales Nordic and Baltic (Thales-NBCO) employs approx. 1200 people (among which 700 coming from Gemalto). In 2012, Banedanmark (BDK), the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the Signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark (approx. 1.200 km of the Danish railway network) to the new European ETCS Level 2 system. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the program is called the ‘F-Bane West program’ and includes a maintenance phase of the ROLs once delivered.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats