Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 513
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 95
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 93
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 65
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 40
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 34
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 24
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 24
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 20
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 13
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 11
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 5
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 13
- Offres d'emploi Communication 3
- Offres d'emploi Finance 35
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 50
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 107
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 12
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 71
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 233
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 302
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 99
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 10
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 87
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 48
Talent Aquisition Partner
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. In a world that is increasingly fast-moving, unpredictable and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better and to keep you safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our employees design and deliver extraordinary high-tech solutions. With 68.000 talents working in 54 countries, 2000 employees are based in the Netherlands. We are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security.
We help our customers think smarter and act faster in the fields of transportation, defence , space, aerospace and cyberspace, mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. We are therefore leading the digital transformation, focusing on artificial intelligence, big-data & data analytics, connectivity, mobility and internet of things and cybersecurity.
In the Netherlands, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions, research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft) and research & development for serious gaming (in collaboration with the University of Twente).
About the team
A company's image and fame are important for a potential candidate when deciding to go ahead and apply for a certain position. A candidate's perception of a company as an employer is largely determined by its working conditions, work atmosphere, market position, organisational structure and company culture. We achieve this by organising in house events, visiting career fairs, actively maintaining contacts with colleges and universities, sponsoring student organisations and organising activities jointly with these organizations, and developing campaigns to create a strong employer brand. Our aim is to build a talent network that helps us respond proactively to the human resource needs of an organization. We recruit between 100 and 200 new colleagues each year.
As a Talent Acquisition team we are part of the HR department and are active within all Thales Nederland locations. For the expansion of our Talent Acquisition team we are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative:
Talent Acquisition Partner
About the job
Thales is seeing a growing demand for new employees within its own organization, and we expect this demand to continue to grow over the next few years. As a Talent Acquisition team, it is necessary to act proactively upon this growing need. By exploring and analysing the labour market and actively contacting potentially interesting candidates.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will also participate in international projects.
This international dimension will increase all the more that a Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence for Continental Europe is being built having the Netherlands as one of its hubs. The scope of activities for the role is then to be extended to other European countries and implies strong interaction and collaboration with both the European and Global Talent Acquisition network.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement and deliver the resourcing strategy within the assigned perimeter
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for all personally assigned requisitions from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to on boarding and for the first 6 months of employees’ tenure
- Support hiring managers in defining their needs and specifying requirements
- Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers using recruitment and market data to inform and influence local and key hiring decisions
- Manage all channels to the active candidate market including employee referral, e-sourcing, on and off line advertising, events and agencies
- Accountable for proactively building talent pools and pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas
Did you complete your education at a professional or university level (such as a technical education) and do you have several years of work experience in the Talent Acquisition and selection field within the technological industry? Do you have some experience with international projects, and do you have a good command of the English language .Are you ready for your next career move within a wonderful team and an international organization where you will have lots of freedom to shape your own job? If so, this may be a nice challenge for you!
Competencies required for role
- -Proven resourcing experience within a complex environment
- -Experience in the engineering and Technology skills market
- -Experience with identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels
- -Lead, model, manage and coach the organisation in best practice selection techniques
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with managers and Candidates alike.
- Ensure all marketing channels used meet Group Global employer branding guidelines
- Represent the Group at industry events in line with the company strategy
- Participate actively to HR Communication actions: Career Fairs, internal or external events, campaign, etc.
- an interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- the opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- an open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- a pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats