Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 513
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 95
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 93
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 65
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 40
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 34
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 24
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 24
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 20
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 13
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 11
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 5
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 13
- Offres d'emploi Communication 3
- Offres d'emploi Finance 35
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 50
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 107
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 12
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 71
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 233
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 302
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 99
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 10
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 87
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 48
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Thales Group employs over 80,000 employees in 68 countries. As one of the world’s largest industrial competence centers, Thales develops business-critical systems and solutions for defense, aviation, aerospace, transportation, security and identity management. Our products and systems help secure people, infrastructure and nations. Thales delivers secure and robust defense and security communications systems that adapts our technological knowledge to the needs of individual citizens, companies and national interests.
Our fast-growing business is built on swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities and product innovation. This makes it the natural choice for ambitious, bright and driven individuals who want to make a real impact on projects that affect Denmark and the world.
Our common goal across Thales is to be acclaimed by our customers as the market leader for delivering safe and sustainable transportation solutions; yet significant challenges stand in the way. To support our achievement of this goal and differentiate Thales from its competitors, we are committed to quality at every level across Thales. We deliver this commitment by focusing on the quality of what we deliver to the customer, being proactive and looking at continually improving the way we work. Thales in Denmark provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace and Defence sectors. Our significant work in these areas is growing rapidly, so we are looking for home-grown talent to drive our business forward.
Thales Denmark is looking for a Finance Accountant to lead its accounting activities in collaboration with Thales Accounting shared services based in Portugal. The Finance Accountant will be also working closely with your colleagues in the Nordic & Baltic Country Organization (NBCO) and will be reporting to the NBCO Accounting Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
Full ownership of entity accounts
Pro-active support to Thales accounting shared services for
- Bookkeeping of general ledger
- All tasks within Accounts Payable, i.e. from booking to registration
- Accounts Receivable, i.e. invoicing customer
- Preparation of payment (domestic and international)
Trial balance reconciliation
Entity level accounting close analysis from transactional activities performed by Thales accounting shared services
Maintenance of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Book and follow up of all accruals
Corporate Income Tax & VAT
Establish P&L statement and Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
Maintaining & improving entities’ processes
Ad hoc tasks
Skills and experience:
Education in accounting and controlling
An agile, independent and autonomous profile
Min. 5 years of experience in bookkeeping from an international company
Knowhow about Danish accounting and taxation
Ability to work as a team in an international environment
A hands on person, to ensure that systems are properly updated
Deadline-oriented and used to work independently and follow the task to the end
Fluency in Danish & English
ERP skills (Oracle eBusiness Suite is a plus)
IT skills (Microsoft Office)
By nature you are open minded with a positive mindset
A dynamic business with opportunities for development and influence:
Thales is an organization where the results are achieved through close cooperation and with respect of the company’s values. Your daily work will be in Søborg in Denmark.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact HR Officer Camilla Pedersen + 45 20 53 32 23.
At Thales, we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats