Offres d'emploi par lieu
- Offres d'emploi - France 513
- Offres d'emploi - Allemagne 95
- Offres d'emploi - Pays-Bas 93
- Offres d'emploi - Australie 65
- Offres d'emploi - Singapour 40
- Offres d'emploi - Royaume-Uni 36
- Offres d'emploi - Canada 34
- Offres d'emploi - Italie 27
- Offres d'emploi - Espagne 24
- Offres d'emploi - Belgique 24
- Offres d'emploi - Roumanie 20
- Offres d'emploi - États-Unis 16
- Offres d'emploi - Autriche 13
- Offres d'emploi - Pologne 12
- Offres d'emploi - Mexique 11
- Offres d'emploi - Portugal 10
- Offres d'emploi - Hong Kong 8
- Offres d'emploi - Colombie 7
- Offres d'emploi - Thaïlande 5
- Offres d'emploi - Philippines 5
- Offres d'emploi - Chine 5
- Offres d'emploi - Suisse 5
- Offres d'emploi - Norvège 3
- Offres d'emploi - Inde 2
- Offres d'emploi - Japon 2
- Offres d'emploi - Danemark 2
- Offres d'emploi - Brésil 2
- Offres d'emploi - Égypte 1
- Offres d'emploi - Finlande 1
- Offres d'emploi - Vietnam 1
- Offres d'emploi - Taïwan 1
- Offres d'emploi - Suède 1
- Offres d'emploi - République tchèque 1
Offres d'emploi par fonction
- Offres d'emploi Achats 13
- Offres d'emploi Communication 3
- Offres d'emploi Finance 35
- Offres d'emploi Immobilier, HSE, Sureté et Sécurité de l'Information, Assistanat et Médico-Social 50
- Offres d'emploi Industrie 107
- Offres d'emploi Juridique & Contrats 12
- Offres d'emploi Management Général 1
- Offres d'emploi Management Offre & Projet 71
- Offres d'emploi Qualité & Satisfaction Client 14
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Ingénierie Systèmes & Etudes Générales 233
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Logiciel - IS/IT & Cybersécurité 302
- Offres d'emploi R&D : Matériel 99
- Offres d'emploi Ressources Humaines 10
- Offres d'emploi Service Client 87
- Offres d'emploi Stratégie, Marketing, Ventes 48
Level Crossing Work Package and Eng. Change Manager
Full time, Contrat à Durée Indéterminée (CDI)
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Level Crossing Work Package and Engineering Change Manager
Do you want to ensure the release process in one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure the project’s targets? Then you maybe are our new colleague.
You have the chance to be a part of one of the largest Railway Projects in Denmark – a project with a highly complex infrastructure, as we are looking for a Level Crossing Work Package and Engineering Change Manager. You will be working on Change Management of the “F-bane project” and its underlying contracts. Here you will hold a key integrative function as a member of the Engineering project team enabling efficient interfaces with Legal, Finance, Commercial, Risk and Technical Departments. Towards the Customer and other stakeholders it is essential to maintain a collaborative working relationship and good communication as means to ensure efficient change management.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
Manage and coordinate internal assignments related to your Work Package with the Roll out Managers
Ensure that when the Work Package covers a complex procurement, the external supplier projects are monitored and controlled in terms of schedule and milestone adherence, risk management, quality of deliveries, etc.
Follow-up of the ongoing project to ensure that the Customer and Subcontractors are compliant with the Contracts
Monitor Contract performance, manage claims and change management activities
Manage change requests, analyse impact on the project and secure implementation of the agreed changes
Prepare and submit Change Requests to the Customer by coordinating cross functional inputs to the proposal from the F-bane Team
Ensure that the project team’s awareness and abidance by the Contract/Subcontracts
Compile costings, support negotiations and communicate with the Customer as needed
Coordinate the change implementation in the project team by implementing and maintaining:
- The Change Management organization
- The Consortium change board
- The Change Management plan
- The Change Management tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Assignments and prioritization of changes
- Follow-up and handover of agreed changes
Prepare Technical Offers including Technical Documentation, BOQ, SOC, Planning inputs, Cost inputs, etc. for each Work Package of the Engineering areas
Preparing bid material and participate in Bid Kick-off meetings and Gates
Support to project management and procurement areas during the subcontractors selection, based on the assumptions that led to the costs and technical aspects of the proposal.
Ensures global consistency of process, practices and tools, organises the co-engineering then approve lower level solution elements or components engineering plans including those flown down to subcontractors and partners.
Skills and experience:
At least 5 years of proven experience in Work Package Management, i.e. drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial variation offers and contracts with customers or alternatively as Bid Manager / Junior Project Manager.
Proactive and independent worker with critical thinking skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Danish or German are considered a plus
Strong analytical skills
Good interpersonal skills
Intercultural awareness to work in a diverse team
Bachelor Degree or similar
Experience in Railway industry (preference in signalling and/or level crossings)
A dynamic business with opportunities for development and influence
Thales is an organization where the results are achieved through close cooperation and with respect of the company’s values. Your daily work will be in Søborg.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact HR Officer Camilla Pedersen + 45 20 53 32 23.
More about the project:
In 2012, Banedanmark, the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the Signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark (approx. 1.200 km of the Danish railway network) to the new European ETCS Level 2 system. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the program is called the ‘F-Bane West program’ and deployment phase will be followed by a maintenance phase by 2023.
Thales Nordic & Baltic:
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace, Space, e-security and Defense sectors.
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic is a part of the Thales Group, with more than 80,000 employees in 68 countries. Thales in Denmark is headquarter for the Northern European hub including, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ireland, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Retourner aux résultats